Posts by Cowman69
84 posts total, newest first.
Infinest's Terraria Client [1.2.2]in Terraria Hacks - That error is from using a cracked copy of the game. It doesn't have all files so it breaks.Infinest's Terraria Client [1.2.1]in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=tghgpg;8995659]can u plz put up installation steps[/QUOTE]
I can give you a hand.
1. Download the latest version.
2. Backup your current .EXE file in your installation folder (For example: C:\Program Files (x86)\Infinest's Terraria Client [1.2.1]in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=bnEX47;8994437]what does the Generate New UUID ? When I click nothing is happening[/QUOTE]
UUID is basically the identifier for your client when it connects to a server. That button is for getting around bans basInfinest's Terraria Client [1.2.1]in Terraria Hacks - Yes its still around for me too. I know the server I am on has server sided characters and he has it set to save your location when you disconnect and when you login onto the Tshock it ports you back there with your gearInfinest's Terraria Client [1.2.1]in Terraria Hacks - [QUOTE=Kromara;8953397]I seem to be having an issue. Running the 1.2.1 client of yours (as far as I know, it's the most recent) and whenever I try to use the port hotkey ("F") it ports then instantly sends me to my spawn
Showing the 5 most recent posts.