Posts by tikonwc3
4 posts total, newest first.
C# vs. Visual Basicin Debate Fort - I throw my hat in the ring over C#, Not only will basic be nearly useless in the professional field if you doing it for that, but it's a bit limited compared to other languages. C# as it is, is a fairly easy language to OpenGL vs DirectXin Debate Fort - I like OpenGL more by far, I've touched on both lightly in the world of programming. I really like OpenGL because its multiplatform. Not that I hate Microsoft or anything, I just like multiplatform developing more.ZabaZaba | Unlimited Ammo | Unlimited Respawn | Invisible Modein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This is the time when being a lurker for years on end sucks. Oh well lol.Want to but VIP?in Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey there! I was wanting to purchase a month of VIP, and sorry if this is the wrong thread, i thought it would fit here. But do i actually need to actually post 25 times, to send a personal PM to flameswo10 or whatever t
Showing the 4 most recent posts.