Posts by DarkSoda
8 posts total, newest first.
I am Getting A Combat Arms Error(PLEASE HELP!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - kay kay thanksI am Getting A Combat Arms Error(PLEASE HELP!)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I keep trying to get onto Combat Arms:( (Even with out hacking) and it gives me this error once I typed in my username and pass and hit login:
You Have lost Connection with the Server. Please try again In a Moment. (EHow Do I Change the Color of My Enemy CHAMS?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'm using Harold's bypasser(2.5)(it comes with CHAMS) how do I change the color of my enemy CHAMS? Please help!:(HackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - are u sure?HackShield Bypass 2.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Very Nice, Works good, except, HOW DO I CHANGE THE COLOR OF THE CHAMS? (THE ENEMYS)?????? ANSWER SOON PLEASE:(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.