Posts by larsguide
17 posts total, newest first.
PCe2012 D3D - 4in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Funktioniert leider nicht mehr.
Habe mit den drei Programmen (mit updates), HGW+ Xtrap gelöscht, mit administrator, und fast allen neueren Injectoren ausprobiert.
Habe immer autoclose.....
Win7 64-BitPresentation of PCe2012 PcEumel v.10 Hack Crossfire Europein Crossfire Video Sharing - Hi,
I made a video about the hack of PcEumel and it´s using.
The video is uploaded on youtube. Now the link:
HACK Crossfire EU PCe2012 V.10 [WORKING 10.6.2012 PCe2012] Präsentation - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/waPCe(umel) V.8in CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=grisha2217;6072743]fck i gave ban on 3 days.I used metreinjector[/QUOTE]
Yes i think it´s because MetreInjector isn´t working -> detected.
Isn´t working for me too with Egypt v1 and v2 -> do I need C++ etc. ?
Minecraft Premium Accounts FOR FREEin Minecraft Discussions - I found this (?wonderful? maybe) site
If you sent a link 30 times to friends and they click on it, you receive 30 points. With those points you can get a free Minecraft Account.Or Wow Gamecard
for 60 Days. IS THIS APCe2012 CF-EU HACKin CrossFire Europe Hacks - It´s not detected yet.Very nice!! Got this weapons:
-Ak 47 Gold and normal
-2x Double Desert Eagle
-P90 Camo
-FN2000
-M60-A
-M4A1
-Dual 1911s
-Desert Eagle-B
now I know what fun is!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.