Posts by InternAvy
88 posts total, newest first.
[EAST] Selling a ton of 10k nx Karma Koin cards 10k nx = 50m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - thanks and enjoy ^^
2 cards left 10k nx each for 50m each.
---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------
I restocked got another 50k nx total in 10k nx karma koin forms so 5 mor[EAST] Selling a ton of 10k nx Karma Koin cards 10k nx = 50m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - 3 cards left just sold 3 cards.[EAST] Selling a ton of 10k nx Karma Koin cards 10k nx = 50m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Back been busy at work, I bought another batch of 10k nx karma koins (3)
So I have 6 total now. Bump and come buy them guys for your vella chainblades nx stuff ^^[EAST] Selling a ton of 10k nx Karma Koin cards 10k nx = 50m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=HaxAttaxxx;8528834]Add me on skype rin4345[/QUOTE]
added. Check your skype
---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------
sold one 10k nx card, still got some more left.[EAST] Selling a ton of 10k nx Karma Koin cards 10k nx = 50m eachin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I have done trades and sold things as well as bought things on this site before, I also have vouches, so I will not be going first unless a middleman is used.
I have alot of 10k nx cards in stock (7 to be exact) so 70k
Showing the 5 most recent posts.