Posts by laserteck
167 posts total, newest first.
EU any lvl 80 +15 or+13/+14 level 90 dualblades any skillin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I will pay with Online bank transfer.
Leave your offers with skype name here.
If we will trade you either get a trusted MM or you go first.[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cixonyz;10735627]i'm having trouble finding the DL link.. never used this site before. i know this sounds annoying but i'm simply not used to the interface..
- - - Updated - - -
actually i got everything[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Cixonyz;10730525]hey,i'm trying to catch up with everything thats been done.. few quick questions..i'm new to this site. would you be able to link me the most recent DL link?
does this work for hurk?
and finall[NA|EU] WooLevel.60 - hack-free leveling bot [Detection Fix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=stayfit23;10644621]Thank you again.
I figure that it'll run as soon as i get plate to r6. I change the skill bar when the bot does work. I started the bot on a different character, then switched to this one whi[NA] Kean v1 - hack free leveling botin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I've a few questions, is this a script without color detection?
If you run it will the bot notice that the boss is dead? Or will it just run down all attack commands?
Can it repair ?
What if you get send to town?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.