Posts by deadfishy
94 posts total, newest first.
level 55 in cod bops 2 need helpin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - I haven't tryed but edited BLOPS 2 awhile back with chezter65 and some others, When changing rank and/or prestige we were getting server disconnect errors. Try looking for a trainer that "builds" xp from completing reallUltimate Adress List CE File V-32in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=KingX735;8391934]We can get banned from online using this ? thanks[/QUOTE]
Every Hack/Edit gives a possibility of being banned or hacked but this does not mean that it will happen. Every good hack/edit has instru[US only] Aliens: Colonial Marines Freein Coupons, Deals and Discounts - I have just tried it, I'm in the USA and the Promo Code is no longer working and keeps the price at $19.99Black Ops 2 BIG Camo Trainersin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - TO EVERYONE: Quite a few people wanted to get the value for the Combat Knife so you could do a camo unlocker or mostlikely just use one we would make, The Combat Knife has protected values which means this is not and wilBlack Ops 2 BIG Camo Trainersin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I do hope you guys understand that the Tac Knife is not located it the same location as the other weapons so it is really f**kin hard to find the correct address for its camos but once I or chezter65 find it i can guaran
Showing the 5 most recent posts.