Posts by DiamondWing
14 posts total, newest first.
[Release]Edited Strife Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - hey..people who complain and shit please STFU atleast he is TRYING unlike you others who just sit here and beg and refresh the page HOPING someone posts a new public release...I give thanks to this man and yes he did do [Release] Bypass v.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I've tried this but my CE always gets locked out and shuts down...does this bypass work for CE?[Release] Bypass v.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ok...I did all thats been said and I ran Cheat engine...and it didnt work...soo not sure if it got fixed or not.Yep Combat Arms has Punkbusterin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I saw this too. does CA actually use PB now?Choobs prepare for a let down.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I plan on buying VIP so yeah...you get what ya pay for I always say!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.