Posts by Rave
67 posts total, newest first.
[VOTE NOW] Favourite Gun Without NX? [VOTE NOW]in Combat Arms Discussions - G36, L96, and L85
I wish L85 was buyable at a lower rank :( I pwn with that thing[MPGH]Obama VS YOU!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Don't worry, he's not TOTALLY pro :P but definately bring your A-game[MPGH]Obama VS YOU!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Obama I added you to messenger, I'd rather not post my IGN for various reasons. Also not downloaded fraps cuz this isn't my comp.Thread Links For CA Resourcesin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I give up. Firstly, only half of the cham progs work for me. But, ALL of them DC in the first game or shortly after.HELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Has anyone discovered a way to not DC? It's sooo annoying :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.