Posts by slows
203 posts total, newest first.
iRust - [NoSpread/ESP/Doors opening on server connection]in Rust Hacks / Cheats - [QUOTE=Shadow52;9182987]You need only a Injector for Brain.dll, i think you have no one inside your Head.exe
Read the Fck Thread and replace the Assembly-Csharp.dll from your Rust Folder with this one.
And no VAC dont B[Release] No Recoil/No Sway (improved) + All Doors Openin Rust Hacks / Cheats - Is it me or you get texture errors? (White/Black boxes)[SOH] CSS v1.6 by Zooomin CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Is it safe from VAC?Aurora v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Anti-Kick | Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How'd you fix your crashing issue? I might be experiencing the sameCracked Minecraft [Auto Updater]in Minecraft Hacks & Cheats - I thought auto updaters werent allowed. I posted this way back before you did and i believe it got removed.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.