Posts by peanut1
43 posts total, newest first.
WTF... how is this advertising?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok, I can understand that you disapprove towards noob advertising... but the link was GOOGLE!!! GOOGLE!!! How is THAT advertising?! I wasn't linking to The Gay Squad or anything! I was actually trying to help mentally ch[Tut] If you cannot find public hacks on MPGHin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Seriously WTF... Choobs... QUIT WHINING ABOUT NOT HAVING PUBLIC HACKS! Look, i'm going to tell you what to do if you cannot find hacks on MPGH.
1. Go to this link TONS OF HACKS (http://www.google.com) then, search for Stuck7126in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - no. HE KILLED INNOCENT PEOPLE WITH RICKROLL! Does itreally matter why he got b&? all that matters is that he did, and he deserved it! >:DUmmmm I got a Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - lol? no lol here. rick roll is a serious offense, approx 19 people died last year from "harmless" rickrolling. I believe a punishment is due here for killing innocents with your "harmless fun link". LOLWolfe's Little WallHack(Bragging Thread)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - kewl? kewlio? kewliastic? kewlgasm.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.