Posts by sonicab2
6 posts total, newest first.
[12w08a]TooManyItems by Marglyph - InGame Inventory Editor!in Minecraft Mods - Hmm.. Does TMI work with Multiplayer on a cracked minecraft?Godmode and 1 Hit Killin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Uhh, any reason why nunsole was detected and Vindictus client shut down?
Edit: Derp, nvm.[Problem]Mpgh Pub Hack V1.05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I already downloaded the new pub hack. I put in my mpgh settings in the required file(settings.ini).
Here's the part I get confused on:
I run MCAPUBHACK.exe. A pop-up comes up and I click ok. Then a internet explore[TUT]MPGH Public Combat Arms Hack v1.05in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It says cannot inject dll.unscheduled patch at 11:00 pacific time and a questionin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Last time it extended like a freaking 4 ~ 5 hours. That better not happen again
Showing the 5 most recent posts.