Posts by nickpe
24 posts total, newest first.
** STEAM ACCOUNT FOR SALE ** CHOOSE YOUR OWN PRICE **in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - ill give you 20Aimbot + Norecoil + esp + radarin Call of Duty 5 - World at War Hacks - thanks and i love ur picBanned? IDK!in Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - so whenever i try to go into a game it just loads forever then the connection fails. like when i press online play... idk why i tried everything i can!!Minecraft ALT Giveaway!in Minecraft Discussions - What's your favorite block in the game? player heads
Why do you want it?: to give to my best friend so we can play together
Did you read the RULES? Yes I didHow did you guys find out about CoD?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions - Well when I was about 9 or 10 my older friend showed me CoD: WaW Zombies. I thought it was pretty fun and he let me pretty much have his xbox because he has a xbox and a ps3 and I guess I just went on from there.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.