Posts by da1newb
118 posts total, newest first.
Genkidesu 17.4.2012in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Yup there's a stupid zombie mode patch.
Valkyrie patch.. =|
Have to wait till tomorrow.
..is it just me or anybody else thought that today was Friday also?CF[AL] Menu Hack v4.0in CrossFire Latin America / Brazil Hacks - Desculpe, mas este é detectado! Por favor, faça novo hack o mais breve possível. Estou realmente ansioso por isso!
GOOGLE TRANSLATEHow to put .gif images in signature?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hello MPGH!
I just wanna ask about, how do you put .gif images in your signatures? I tried putting my .gif images with [ IMG ] [ /IMG ] but it doesn't show up?
Please help /ohmeMetreInjector !IS BACK! V 1.4in CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - [QUOTE=packman241;5945784]It has a virus, nice.[/QUOTE]
It has no viruses. What anti-virus program are you using?
Some anti-viruses detects viruses when there are not-[I]fLuX Hack V1 [Wallhack, Rapid Fire, No Sniper Delay...]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - /fuckthat patched =| -Waits for new VIP hack-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.