Posts by 3w_Ace
9 posts total, newest first.
How to stop Harrowhold from auto-changing view distance?in TERA Hacks - In the 30-man dungeon, it automatically changes your view distance to maximum to compensate for the large-scale structures. But this in turn just obliterates my FPS and make the game unplayable.
I've been digging arouHow to get Custom CS:Go skins for Competitive?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=bombforallah69;10647762]flo's skinchanger works[/QUOTE]
Damn didn't know that existed, really fits what I was looking for, sadly there's no knife skin but very good program. Thanks for link.How to get Custom CS:Go skins for Competitive?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Yea something like a skin changer is what I'm looking for, but I can't find any :lHow to get Custom CS:Go skins for Competitive?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - By custom I mean, only seen by me, and could be from any website like workshop or 3rd party websites. So far, I only know you can use it off official steam servers.How to get Custom CS:Go skins for Competitive?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Just wondering, since everywhere I searched they say that it's not possible since it requires changing game files.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.