Posts by lsajas
9 posts total, newest first.
Optional MPGH Hack Version 2! Black/Ghost Chams , WireFrame , WallHack + Many More!in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Good job ^^Tryhacker V1.0 WITH MENU, AND 29 FEATURES AND OHK ZM AND WALLHACKin CrossFire Europe Hacks - Good Job =)»»» I can´t use PCeumel hack!! «««in CrossFire Europe Help - Try this:
Keep both bugtrap on CF folder
Rename the hack bugtrap to for example BugTrap_
Rename Pce2012.dll to SndDrv
I also have Win7 32 bit and it works =)Hello I Have Updated Pce2012 v.3 And Changing His Name!!!!!!in CrossFire Europe Hacks - You need Pceumel aprove to do that.. (I think)
And add 2 virus scans , btw.PCe2012 V.3 -> get under the map + fixed no spreadin CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=Champignon_;5845901]It works for me when i change the PCe2012.dll to SndDrv.dll[/QUOTE]
After I rename the PCe2012.dll to sndDrv.dll it worked for me too :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.