Posts by LiKEzZ
16 posts total, newest first.
Stats Hackin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - my skype is dariush277Stats Hackin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - Hey dudes,
is nobody able to code a Stats Hack for AW ... tha fuck I'll pay 25€ PayPal!!!
Greets:(Call of Duty Advanced Warfare campaing trainerin Call of Duty 11 - Advanced Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Nice work! :)
Can you go for a stats hack on MP which changes kills, deaths, time played and points?
Would be so awesome.
GreetsUnlock allin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Discussions - I think its a long during to get that cause nobody is coding s.th.
I requested a hack too without a single answer.
But also good luck.AW Kill / Death / Time Played / Points Codesin Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Coding/Resources - Hey,
I search the Codes for kills, deaths, and playtime and points.
Would be awesome.
Greets
Showing the 5 most recent posts.