Posts by abyss916
36 posts total, newest first.
Any way I can get a file from a locked thread?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Okay thanks for the help c:Any way I can get a file from a locked thread?in Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Theres this file from a long time ago that I was looking for but the thread was locked and you can't download files from a locked thread
Just wondering if theres any way I can download it againthe empow stone botsin Vindictus Discussions - They switch maps and take like 10min breaks in between maps if you actually stayed in one of their parties thats prob why they arnt banned yetWhy do you guys allow Nexon to download and patch your hacks/mods?in Vindictus Discussions - Even if they didn't it would take Nexon NA less then 30secs to download the file and send it to korea.Why do you guys allow Nexon to download and patch your hacks/mods?in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Trans bot detector;9289994]? I'm not sure what you are talking about. You could just implement like, a korean IP block for the website. Companies in my experience are very reluctant to do anything that would bypas
Showing the 5 most recent posts.