Posts by Gorgatron
24 posts total, newest first.
Any way to renown farming?in Rainbow Six: Siege Discussions & Help - Has anyone's siege ever frozen while afk t hunt farming? Mine has recently and I went through all the troubleshooting steps (even upgrading hardware) so I am not sure what the issue is. I'm a little cautious about submitMW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack! <3 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jennifers Revive;6254243]
Yes it is i want too see more of hs dxd :([/QUOTE]
Me too friend. Special 4 just came out. I love Akeno sempai :)[MW3 1.9.433] Configurable Automatic Force Hoster v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=NightmareTX;6261165]Here's a quick teaser for next version. I am still looking for more.
Upcomming Features (Mods):
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s28/NightmareTX/NextVersion_Teaser.png
All mods must be set[MW3 1.9.433] Configurable Automatic Force Hoster v1.0in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Can this be done when you have friends in your lobby?MW3 Ultimate Server Control Hack! <3 [1.9.433]in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jennifers Revive;6251115]This is why i stopped playing mw3.[/QUOTE]
Is that Koneko chan in your picture?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.