Posts by SteelSkinz
369 posts total, newest first.
Old Ranks Filein Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials - Oh crap. The US rank insignia is totally removed from A.V.A. It's also removed from SEA AVA in July. Do you guy need my help ?
Flengo the file appear to be safe but doesn't work.New Anti Cheat - OPK + UAVin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - Wow, Jabberwo0ck this seem to be a really nice change. I really really love the feature that can kick from both side. If and only if they can kick the anti-kicker. It will be perfect.SteelSkinz Skin Request.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - or this!
http://i.imgur.com/2HlEXqF.png
Seriously, How can you still playing UAVA with 30 days - high price rental weapons ? For me the game is quite dead. To do anything with it seem to be waste of time.
If anything Looking For Fa-Mas Mk.3 Skinsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=BtchPlease;8446344]
That's beautiful indeed, too bad you'll need Shader 3.0 what will make me lagg, could you name the guns that were released?[/QUOTE]
I believe they're his favorite weapons. Most of them releasLooking For Fa-Mas Mk.3 Skinsin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help - [QUOTE=BtchPlease;8446249]
Nice . Famas chrome? Never heard of that gun before. =][/QUOTE]
It's a unique skin from the skin maker. I asked him for the skin so I could learn how he did it. I still have n
Showing the 5 most recent posts.