Posts by poulpak
29 posts total, newest first.
CSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Exactly what wild1990 said. You just have to re-install it. try not being so helpless guys. You could at least try to make an effort and re-install it before you get on here and say it doesen't work.CSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Uhm, that sounds weird, cause I don't think this mateiral hack also has a no-flash hack installedCSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Weeeel, would you care to explain it a bit more? Did you get VAC banned or are you sure you didn't just get banned from a server? And have you used other hacks besides this? I would just like to have a clarification :)CSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Okay :) thanks for elaborating. and nice hack btwCSGO material hacks [Never detected] By kila58 | Beta (Green heads)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I can't figure out if this is undetected. Ye I know it says "never detected" in the title. But it sounds to me like the OP is disclaiming his responsibility by writing "I take no responsibility for your actions with my p
Showing the 5 most recent posts.