Posts by killkill4
281 posts total, newest first.
OMGin Flaming & Rage - What the hell is this guy on about?
Wow... Tsk...tsk...tsk... That guy is the only kid here.stupid fucking niggersin Flaming & Rage - nigger is too commonly used... There are many other words out there... Why can't you pick one of those?
OMG !?I HATE BEING CALLED A CHOOBin Flaming & Rage - choob has been around for many years... Very Very... Many years.HaterZin Flaming & Rage - *** can go screw themselves and who ever loves it.
Really their site is suck assWat do You Think Bout Vehicles in CAin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - People who say vech's can't go in Junk Flea...
PHAIL :P
They could make the map bigger... But I doubt they would...
I agree with people who say : It's too small and crowded to have Vech's.
See dancing bobo here
Showing the 5 most recent posts.