Posts by sweetandsour
208 posts total, newest first.
AtlantaFalcons Ban Appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Riddick;8869613]
Nobody scares as you are a scammer........... IP check![/QUOTE]
IP check for what you idiot?AtlantaFalcons Ban Appealin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Riddick;8861153]
You got banned for a scam so nobody really cares dbb[/QUOTE]
Ah yes, but first of all it wasn't intentional, second I returned the account.AtlantaFalcons Ban Appealin Staff Disputes - I just really need to know if this is a waste of time or does any one care?AtlantaFalcons Ban Appealin Staff Disputes - let me shorten this up so I don't waste anybody's time:
I made a deal with a guy
Bought him an account and 30 ugc card
He gives me account I give him 30 ugc and then find out I got scammed from the other acc
Atlantas ban appealin Staff Disputes - Bumping the thread
Showing the 5 most recent posts.