Posts by Mikeez
20 posts total, newest first.
Lmao so this guy accused me of hacking (ironically)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=-GOD-;394005]"go fuckurself u son of a bitch, i don't give a fuck if i hack. u mother fucker, fuck nexon , those son of a bitches dont know how control their games"[/quote]
You should take your advice and shoAny OPK working yet?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=-GOD-;390401]useless thread, if u searched and couldn't find any working, why post a thread?[/quote]
-god-, stfu...Any OPK working yet?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Are you sure?
PS: your GFX? Nice... can you make me a sign and give me PSD so I can learn what you did?Any OPK working yet?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Any OPK working yet?
Testing a trainer called Label it has OpK but it was since the October 8th I doubt it works
<--- EDIT: LaBel CA Hacks v3.1.1 working for the 8th october and today is the 11th so it might woIS VIP UP AND WORKING??in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I don't want to start I fight, alright!
I said "My suggestion"!
Thanks!
~Mikeez
Showing the 5 most recent posts.