Posts by ch0sen1
20 posts total, newest first.
BlitZ Crossfire PH Public Release 5.0in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=zerogenesis;6641371]I tried it but it doesn't modify the date.. like nothing happens[/QUOTE]
Did you save it after editing the date?Why More Players WIN Kriss Super V Camo MEGA lotto CF PHin CrossFire PH Discussions - That's simple because marami rin players na gumagawa ng maraming dummy accounts.Avene Hackin CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=Major_Jake;6617721]where's no recoil? la naman kwenta cheats ngayn.. puro wallhack nalang.[/QUOTE]
Kung makasabi ka naman ng walang kwenta wagas. Ehh download na nga lang alam omng gawin nagrereklamo ka pa. MabutBlitz Crossfire PH Version 3.0in CrossFire Philippines Hacks - [QUOTE=BlindzIV;6568911]So funny na ang daming nag popost bout "SPY". I guess, alam niyo naman na ang MPGH ay well-known. Meaning, even the Gameclub CF Group ay alam to. Therefore, wala silang spy. Sila mismo ang nagteteCFPH: Hacking will end soon :(in CrossFire PH Discussions - [QUOTE=blacksquad;6564900]Hello there as you can see, every hack that is being released is immediately detected because of the effin spies around here .............I think that its time for us to play fair...............
Showing the 5 most recent posts.