Posts by BlackScar
91 posts total, newest first.
I R NOT BANNED NOW!in Spammers Corner - I dont understand why you guys hate TiiJeyH so much. Tell me maybe?Lost vipin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Well if you really have proof its good for you, but its pretty funny like others start to whine and say the same stuff. Thats why i agree wih Eek XDhonestly, what do you think of me?in Spammers Corner - I think you aight.
@ Prex you f#cking b#tch, why the f#ck you posting p#rn links?DAMNIT!!! I GOT THE PINK EYE.in Flaming & Rage - [quote=Cruel.RJizZle;383492]http://i33.tinypic.com/2j4sqhu.jpg
I had pink eye too... Wait, I was just really fucked up... BAH same shit.
the female in this pic is the ex.[/quote]
Priceless Facial Expression o:how do u combine weapons???in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Grenade + Launcher + Junk + Flea = Massive & Epic Owange <3.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.