Posts by -DarkX-
111 posts total, newest first.
Rate my sig :Din Showroom - Srsly? One thought that was Samus and one didn't know who Samus is.....lmao anyway. It looks good.New siggyin Showroom - Looks good. I am not to fond of the text though, but the rest looks good. GJ.My Newest Signatures!in Showroom - I guess you don't know what feed back means......If you are going to show us what you made through art programs then you have to prepare yourself for criticism. Critiquing is vital in this kind of stuff.CA SOUND DAMAGEin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I do better with sound also. I know when I shoot when there is sound, but when there isn't, I just randomly shoot. This problem is happening with me also.No Recoil, No Spreadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hacking is useless without them? If you are using the Public Hack I will kill you in RL. You ungreatful bitch.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.