Posts by Apl3x
10 posts total, newest first.
Pirate Perfection v13 - All Credits to Himin Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - Is it possible to change the name when using the hack? I don't want to be called "Smelly Pirate Captain" :)Rust JackeD [CP bypassed, ESP , Aimbot , Speed Hack ] - Updated - Only on MPGH.in Rust Hacks / Cheats - Got banned aswell. Those anti-ban softwares are not working.Rust JackeD [CP bypassed, ESP , Aimbot , Speed Hack ] - Steam Version ONLY.in Rust Hacks / Cheats - revolver4, you are a GENIUS!!! Been waiting for this new release all week! Thanks!Rust JackeD v1.1.0in Rust Hacks / Cheats - Don't run this hack as it will only get you BANNED!
Wait for revolver4 to release a new hack, and you'll be cool.Legit Texture Hack Packagein Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Texture Modding - I'm getting the message "Cheat Detected" and I get kicked. Working for anyone else?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.