Posts by CountBrew
26 posts total, newest first.
Are You Banned? Check Herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I didn't get banned or demoted.
I only used chams, so that is probably why.Post your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Cuatro-
your new sig's size owns the old one ^^
thanksPost your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Cuatro;336673]Jekai wins this arguement :)[/quote]
But you still lose at everything else.
Also, I didn't know there was an argument?
If there is, believe me, I will win, because common sense always prevaiPost your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=jekai15;336626]ROFL cuatro :P and yes el mex grammar matters if u don't know ure grammar you'll never get through life Roflmao. And CountBrew No, it's not cus of people's sig, IT's becus of the spam of threads, thPost your complaints ban/De-mote herein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Cuatro;336617]Lmao I made a new post on nexon called OMGHAX this is what i said
OMGHAX0RZ I DIDN'T HACK AND IT REROLLED ME
OMGZHAX
I'M NOT EVEN ON ANY OF THE LISTS
OMGHAX0RZ
HAX?[/quote]
...hila
Showing the 5 most recent posts.