Posts by ShockwaveHF
17 posts total, newest first.
Donation Threadin General - Donated to Liz
Confirmation number: 2X079359PB7609405
Donation amount: $25.00 USD
Date: Mon, Nov 18, 2013 at 3:54 PMDon't steal a hacker's computerin General - I have seen this video, had me laughing the whole way through.Can I get banned or not?/Code of Conductin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - It's quite a shame that infinityward isn't caring about us PC players, but at least it gives me time to play with CE.[Ghosts 3.2.625475]Lobby Editor v0.3 Betain Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Great job mate, it's tricky to find these addresses.Ghosts Prestige | XP | Squad Points Hack! | [UPDATED 3.2.625475] | By ShockwaveHFin Call of Duty 10 - Ghosts Hacks & Cheats - Telling me "it's crashing" will not help me as it is not crashing for me, please give me more information, a screenshot maybe, click more details on the crash and post the contents here.
EDIT: I updated the main attachm
Showing the 5 most recent posts.