Posts by ShadowX13
104 posts total, newest first.
[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=SmilingSoap;14449727]059 had already fixed and updated everything, just needed a staff's permission to approve his thread.[/QUOTE]
The only issue is that the client was posted for approval over 24 hours ago and t[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=douchykid;14449709]why are you arguing lmao its happening to me and my guild you dont read my posts. it happening to people here rn. lol. i fixed mine but maybe 059 needs to try to fix something idk?[/QUOTE]
I ai[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=PlDGRIKIS;14449665]not working[/QUOTE]
I can't fix stupid. wait 60 seconds for the download link.
- - - Updated - - -
[QUOTE=douchykid;14449649]ok just gonna say when you first commented you never stated anythi[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rotmgrelay;14449628]Can 100% confirm that loading realmstock in an incognito window does infact update the client. That's the simplest solution, others solutions as the other guy stated were using a different brow[X31.7.5] 059clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=realmer7;14449614]I tried edge, firefox, and chrome, cleared cookies, tried incognito, tried using the swf, nothing worked.[/QUOTE]
Ugh, when I am home I'll see what I can do regarding posting the client here. I'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.