Posts by foxrose
5 posts total, newest first.
[WEST] SELLING CHEAP GOLD $13=100Min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - A truly patient, wonderful seller. Thanks for putting up with all my timezone issues![WEST] SELLING CHEAP GOLD $13=100Min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I'm interested in buying 500m gold from you. Please e-mail me at foxrose003@hotmail.com. I'm more than willing to send you the payment over Paypal first due to my lack of reputation.
Thanks!S> **WEST** 500 Million Gold - $90 ("Buy Safely" option w/ Amazon marketplace)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Great seller, very fast and responsive. I would definitely do business with them again.S> **WEST** 500 Million Gold - $90 ("Buy Safely" option w/ Amazon marketplace)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Could I e-mail you the information required instead? (I can't PM due to post count.)S> **WEST** 500 Million Gold - $90 ("Buy Safely" option w/ Amazon marketplace)in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Since your buyer canceled, the link to your sale appears to be invalid. I'm interested in the gold, so I was wondering if this transaction was still available?
Thanks!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.