Posts by gozy69
61 posts total, newest first.
Joker East Legendaries and in-game cash for sale!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling the Cap40 for $25 USD!
Add my skype!Joker East Legendaries and in-game cash for sale!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=zeroethan;10539911]Interested in the cap40, added you on skype.[/QUOTE]
I've been on Skype, I guess you haven't came on yet?
Still got the Cap40!Joker East Legendaries and in-game cash for sale!in All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Hello, I just recently got more Legendaries to sell.
I received a Nano and a Cap40, and I have 3 Million in-game money, I'll most likely sell them fairly cheap.
Add my Skype - joeyggreg.Selling Cap40 on Jokerin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Sold it to a user for $30, please close if you can!Selling Cap40 on Jokerin All Points Bulletin Reloaded Sell Selling / Trading / Buying - Bumping, I really want to sell this.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.