Posts by Bakaqt
15 posts total, newest first.
Transformation Mods Compilation (7/3/11)in Vindictus Mods & Modding - Looks great, might give it a try on EU :)[EU] Selling Gold for Paypal or NXin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - The odds of getting my gold are quite low I guess, I've reported it on the grave anyway..
Thanks for the support[EU] Selling Gold for Paypal or NXin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I guided myself by the prices I see people posting on CH.1 etc (usually 100m for 10€ up to 12), oh well I guess I was really in need of the gold to fall for this.[EU] Selling Gold for Paypal or NXin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Nop, he said he was willing to go low, 10 euros for 150m[EU] Selling Gold for Paypal or NXin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/alexscam1.jpg/)
ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/alexscam2.jpg/)
One hour pas
Showing the 5 most recent posts.