Posts by joshugrate
58 posts total, newest first.
Encrypting a value?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well, someone add me if they can help me
Windows live: zack_miller@hotmail.com
xfire: joshleteEncrypting a value?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It's an accidental miss spell.
How do I find friendly fire?
Can someone teach me how to find the addresses of stuff pl0x?Encrypting a value?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - How do I do it?
And, can someone show me with MHS how to get godemode?
I would get VIP, but I am poor. So, I have to learn how to make hack.New Junk Flea Jumpin Combat Arms Discussions - I figured that out such a long time ago. I wouldn't think it would be useful.noxeN hacksin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Those aren't his videos. David was right, he is a lieing fag.
GTFO, stupid noob.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.