Posts by rawr317
108 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Warhead glitch (keep every choobs/newbs/leechers out)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ximsonoobx;364242]they have? ._.''[/quote]
well, no one ever said anything about it. this glitch has been floating around private forums for forever.[Release] Warhead glitch (keep every choobs/newbs/leechers out)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - wow that is so old lol.
I thought most people have forgotten about this by now. It's been around since beta.[Glitch] TTin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ImageShack® - Image Hosting (http://imageshack.us/)[Video] MPGH Video Contest 2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=LazyCountry;358304]sorry rawr..i know u probably REALLY want vip, tho i do also...[/quote]
I don't need VIP here. I just deem it unfair to kick someone from a competition for a rule that was not posted until af[Video] MPGH Video Contest 2in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I'd make a new vid but the contest ends in two days. Not near enough time for me to get enough clips and edit effects for a entirely new video.
Seeing as you're the only one that has bothered to enter, excluding my old
Showing the 5 most recent posts.