Posts by andrej12345
7 posts total, newest first.
[Grimoire 3.8] New Worlds, New Opportunities Copy ( FASTEST bot ever + Video Proof )in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Character constantly tries to rejoin the room, thus the "cannot join a room you are already in" message pops. Is this normal?ArchFiend DoomLord for Grimoire (with separate Bloodgems bot included)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Have you considered using VordredBoss map for Doomatter portion of the bot? 3 monsters there drop it, 2 of which are below 3k hp, so you can easily jump between them, since every "boss" has it's own room. I believe farmiHow to switch to test server on Grimoire?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Oh I didn't know that Biney dropped the feature after 3.3, I must have missed it his update notes. Thanks for the info.How to switch to test server on Grimoire?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Hi everyone,
I've used Grimoire in the past (was the version 1.8 I think) but then I quit the game for some time and came back recently. I downloaded the newest version (3.8) and encountered a problem. I need to use bot Packets for BUYING items?in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Once again, thank you. Made my life a whole lot easier.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.