Posts by Chico13
26 posts total, newest first.
[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Corndog5595;877985]i dont use aim...i have no friends, lol. i dont like any kind of instant messaging. it ammoys me.
NeverMind about trying to send it to me, i found another attatchment.[/quote]
Oh alright w[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Corndog5595;877977]i havnt recieved it yet...how long ago did you send it? just a minute ago?[/quote]
It wont let me send it. I send it twice already but they both didnt go to you Imma just add you on aim.[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=Corndog5595;877955]can you please email me just TNT Hack.dll
email: CJConnor5595@aim.com
the attatchment says its corrupt for me.
__________________[/quote]
I send it to you tell me if you got it.[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - First of all hacks dont get patched when they do a maintenance. And these hacks are working perfect I disconnected on my first try but on my second I had no d/c.[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=weaselm01;874587]Depends on what your OS is and what Bypass you use
I am on VISTA 32 bit
with the D3D9 as a bypass
and i never disconnect[/quote]
I have the same us you Vista 32 bit I just dont have
Showing the 5 most recent posts.