Posts by wolfff
81 posts total, newest first.
I've been wondering...in Combat Arms Discussions - I just find it more fun to be able to shoot in the same spot over and over, where if you cham people go all "HACKER" on you and you may get kicked. I dont know if coding a no recoil/spread is harder than chams though, beI've been wondering...in Combat Arms Discussions - I havnt really hacked at all lately because i bought a g36e Valkyrie perma with nx and i have been wondering what ever happened to no recoil and no spread hacks...they are so much better than chamsHELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i am on windows xpHELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=3004161;913426]So you completely uninstalled CA? Are there any error messages that show up or does it just close?
Make sure there are no folders in your CA directory with hack or anything. Try changing the compHELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Your problem: Combat arms crashes 8 minutes in...always
Operating system(xp or vista): xp, most updated version, i think
The hack:gesus's chams and so on. no longer using, deleted and fully removed
screen shot(optiona
Showing the 5 most recent posts.