Posts by WertyRO
39 posts total, newest first.
WertyRO Public Runnable's [02-06-06]in Gunz Hacks - Yeah I know! Im still torrenting it... Im still on 95%.... 5% to go...WertyRO Public Runnable's [02-06-06]in Gunz Hacks - [QUOTE=scuartas]nice runnable[/QUOTE]
Thanks ... I have an updated version... but I cannot see the edit botton on my first post :(CE v5.2 Detected!?in Gunz Hacks - [QUOTE=Baby Uchiha Sasuke]LOL i have it but my CE v5.2 is still detected and ur runnable is patched =.= my gunz launcher updated liek yestorday XP XP[/QUOTE]
You got my updated version? or the first one i released? if yCE v5.2 Detected!?in Gunz Hacks - [QUOTE=Baby Uchiha Sasuke]WTF WTF why why? why when i learned how to use Cheat Engine v5.2 why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why it got patched!!!!!!!!! any help?
uhh just asking if there is other way to bypass Cheat EngCE v5.2 Detected!?in Gunz Hacks - [QUOTE=Baby Uchiha Sasuke]WTF WTF why why? why when i learned how to use Cheat Engine v5.2 why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why it got patched!!!!!!!!! any help?
uhh just asking if there is other way to bypass Cheat
Showing the 5 most recent posts.