Posts by r0dz
34 posts total, newest first.
Exalt Account Managerin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - could this be made to accept a list of accounts in a similar format to muledump?[X28.0.5] 059's clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I get stuck on "Load Error, Retrying" when i first load the client up. Its been working fine until recently. I tried resetting flash player cache and that did nothing. Its behaving differently from the "refresh your b[X25.1.0] 059's client - fixed more screenshot mode bugs + morein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=gimerstedt;13609532]Have you tried typing /fs or pressing backspace?[/QUOTE]
Screen just jitters and goes back to looking broken. Doesnt work unless in windowed default resolution.
It works fine in the Nexus bu[X25.1.0] 059's client - fixed more screenshot mode bugs + morein Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Thx for the update. It's very functional, but I'm still not sure how to put it in fullscreen when in a realm[X24.0.0] 059's Client - fixed auto daily quest, toggleable clientHP bar, and famebotin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Hey, im really in love with this client. I'm still fairly new to using rotmg clients and this thing makes life a lot easier in the game and helps me keep some sanity lol. Do you mind if i request a feature that I reall
Showing the 5 most recent posts.