Posts by RayJew
12 posts total, newest first.
Is there a hack available that will work if i Cipher it?in Combat Arms Help - [QUOTE=danielporsh911;8634729]
i can release one but umm yea i dont want to share[/QUOTE]
Should I not release the one I use?Possible to avoid Saints Row IV Low Violence Version for Australians?in General Gaming - [QUOTE=xCyberxx;8632209]Whaha serious they made a low violence version for australia?XD[/QUOTE]
They had to do it with Left 4 Dead 2 also.
OT: Either order it off US amazon or torrent it xDNEW YouTube Channel | Constant Uploads | Giveaways & Shoutouts | MrCloverHDin Combat Arms Video Sharing - Good luck man! Subscribed:)FIX FOR COMBAT ARMS CRASHING!in Combat Arms Help - Is this going to fix everything? As in when I return to lobby and it freezes and says everybodys ingame or Connection has ended? Because if so I will fucking praise you!Is there a hack available that will work if i Cipher it?in Combat Arms Help - There is a public hack that I will release/leech to mpgh soon so just look for it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.