Posts by Maruyami
53 posts total, newest first.
[NA] Pie's Easy Mode Modin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I've spammed alot of raids & hero missions on two different accounts, since the hfs stuff revived. Originally was taking it slow(10-30min), then much faster(2-3) and still no ban. I relog all the time and haven't gotten Lv70 Fiona [EAST]in Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Taking in-game gold. $/nx maybe. I will not go first unless you've got a hefty amount of vouches, otherwise we can find a MM or something.
She's got one perm inner,hairstyle, and tattoo. Stats and everything else is pS>2500k N.Xin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - I think you mean 25,000 nx..?Quick HFS modsin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Pie;7297171]I don't think so. I've been having the screenies blocked since episode 4 was the furthest update at the time.
[/QUOTE]
Oh well...guess I'll have to guinea pig for a bit and see if i can find anytQuick HFS modsin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Thanks for this Pie, it's been working great for me. And..just a thought, maybe not having the screenshot block lines in the hosts files has something to do with being banned? Either way the autoban stuff has been pretty
Showing the 5 most recent posts.