Posts by Mindblower
9 posts total, newest first.
New Exploit working as of 18/03/16 BTOOLS/MAXHEALTH/GOD/MUSIC/PITCHin General Game Hacking - How do all you guys have it working? Every time I inject the DLL, or even anything, it crashes. Tried all kinds of games too and both the provided injector and the one from that site.New Exploit working as of 18/03/16 BTOOLS/MAXHEALTH/GOD/MUSIC/PITCHin General Game Hacking - As soon as I inject it crashes. Ive been trying a bunch of different games.So far, no luck.New Exploit working as of 18/03/16 BTOOLS/MAXHEALTH/GOD/MUSIC/PITCHin General Game Hacking - So what games arent Filtered Enabled? :lNew Exploit working as of 18/03/16 BTOOLS/MAXHEALTH/GOD/MUSIC/PITCHin General Game Hacking - I tried it on Lumber Tycoon 2 and then I tried some other base building game.
- - - Updated - - -
i have no idea what you mean by fe lol.New Exploit working as of 18/03/16 BTOOLS/MAXHEALTH/GOD/MUSIC/PITCHin General Game Hacking - Roblox crashed? Damn..
- - - Updated - - -
I keep crashing...
Showing the 5 most recent posts.