Posts by Falco1337
13 posts total, newest first.
How To Put Menu And Hack Sources togetherin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - same thing :( aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaplease teach me :(in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=ZigZak;5882346]Falco1337 Well, I guess I don't know everything, but I can pretty much teach you the basics...
Once again no one will do it for free, so neither will I :)
Offer me in PM what you're willing to givplease teach me :(in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - all i want to learn how is to use a d3d9 menu and name features like just names not the real things i want to make a hack d3d9 menu with the base i have claled Bc6 D3d9 menu base ;( please teach me or pm meC++ need to make hack that only has text no features :(in Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - like a menu with a bunch of text like
Rapid Fire ON/OFF
but it dosent do anything. thats what i want pl teach mei need to make my own hackin Combat Arms Coding Help & Discussion - please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tutorial that is upto date
Showing the 5 most recent posts.