Posts by shant
37 posts total, newest first.
TeamX- [WALLHACK+CHAMS+NORECOIL+MORE]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Naruto_fAn;2272088]Maybe QQ more or use another hack?[/quote]
it's sad that only about 3 people stand up for unown and one of them is a naruto fan.TeamX- [WALLHACK+CHAMS+NORECOIL+MORE]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - ....this thread kinda turned into a flamewar....TeamX- [WALLHACK+CHAMS+NORECOIL+MORE]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=UnOwN CoD3R;2271924]Lol gg report me.
Im one of the best coders here, they wont ban me.[/quote]
Best coder my foot your hacks never work for xp before you self proclaim yourself look around the site.TeamX- [WALLHACK+CHAMS+NORECOIL+MORE]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Soapy07;2271816]Well, this is what happens to me.
I'm an XP user.
I inject the hack into Combat Arms. The loading screen then pops up, with TeamX CA-NA in the top left hand corner. I can now get the menu up anTeamX- [WALLHACK+CHAMS+NORECOIL+MORE]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=SmartAlley;2271749]
If you read the entire thread you will notice...[/quote]
There is no one deliberately saying it works for XP. So there's not really any proof, sorry.
I have found a few more injectors,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.