Posts by Aimeri
58 posts total, newest first.
Daavid's Visuals 2.1 [WH]in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Yeah most of the time it works. Some times it boots me out now. /shrug. Still good enough for me ;).Daavid's Visuals 2.1 [WH]in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - I am pretty sure these are detected now. I am running Windows 7 32bit, and my brother is running Windows XP Professional. We get into a game, and after about 10-15 seconds PunkBuster boots us out.Daavid's Visuals 2.1 [WH]in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Got booted by PunkBuster again. Not sure if it's just something random. Here's the screen:
http://astalder.com/images/aimeri/punkbuster.png
I don't appear to be banned or anything, so lets just keep on playing!
EdDaavid's Visuals 2.1 [WH]in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Must've just been a fluke. Just ran flawlessly until now. Awesome visuals. +thanks.Daavid's Visuals 2.1 [WH]in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - Just got kicked by PunkBuster. If it happens again, I'll post a SS.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.