Posts by djsebizzle
103 posts total, newest first.
Chams, Virtual Jump, and No Spreadin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i dont know why but chams arent working, virtual jump does work though, just chams dont, any help?Problems With Iwin's Trainerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=forthewin123;351866]well, go to junk flee and stand next to.....[/quote]
huh? stand next to..... can't you just tell me instead of being all gay and showing off like you're so superior?Problems With Iwin's Trainerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=forthewin123;351859]you dont remember it?[/quote]
no, i didn't even read it, i didn't have 100 posts at the time lolProblems With Iwin's Trainerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=forthewin123;351854]fucking read, iwin tells you how to use opk,
hint:0.0.0[/quote]
um no he doesn't, he edited the postProblems With Iwin's Trainerin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I know I shouldn't be making a thread about this..but can somebody tell me why Iwin's trainer isn't working for me? I am using Iwin's bypass and I don't get error, just when I do Ctrl+1 to turn on OPK, nothing happens
Showing the 5 most recent posts.