Posts by HarriPotty
12 posts total, newest first.
[Tutorial]Enabling the blood effectin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - o_0 I just go to options and turn blood on/off[Tutorial]No Fall Damage How To.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Man, No fall damage was so much easier when all you had to do was press ctrl and crouch before you land.[Glitch]Point Stealin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - No wonder I see couple people always crouwding around the de-fuser -_-[Read] About the famous maker of CHAMS!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Longevity;352248]It's all Harold, not me. Harold :).[/quote]
He...HE...HE. Posted. -_-This site sucks.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=DontBanMe;350486]It used to be cool til u no lifed hackers decided to keep the goods to yourselves.[/quote]
I actually believe that restriction of the hacks is a good thing. Now there won't be as many script kidd
Showing the 5 most recent posts.