Posts by Ragerman
5 posts total, newest first.
Changing Process Bytesin C++/C Programming - I wanna make it for a process o.o
It's not dll
and i always got errorChanging Process Bytesin C++/C Programming - Hey
I got a addy example 0x123456 and i wanna change it to example \x01\0x02\x03
How can i make it? ;/
i tried
memcpy((void*)0x12131,Game,0x90, 1);
but i got a error :/Function To Detect Processesin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Void;5857585]TerminateProcess function MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms686714(v=vs.85).aspx)[/QUOTE]
This isn't Terminate a exe file?
[QUOTE=Null::Void;5858219]have you handled thFunction To Detect Processesin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=kibbles18;5854884]FindWindow()[/QUOTE]
And how i can terminate it?Function To Detect Processesin C++/C Programming - Hey there
Is something that i can block a exe from window name?
I would use TerminateProcess, but the exe can get change of name so it would be useless
I wanna exe check if example skype is on from description
Skype
Showing the 5 most recent posts.